Stronger Communities Round 7
Applications Close 15 December 2021
Stronger Communities Programme Round 7 funds small capital proiects up to 100% of eligible project costs, except for local governing bodies where grant funding will be up to 50% of eligible projects costs. Your grant request must be between $2500 and $20,000.
Projects under round 7 of the program will have up to 31 December 2022 to complete.
To be eligible, you must:
- be invited to apply by Brendan O'Connor MP
- operate within the electoral boundaries of Gorton (as of 2019)
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
You must also be one of the following incorporated entities:
Incorporated not for profit organisations can include:
- incorporated associations
- non-distributing co-operatives
- companies limited by a guarantee
- Indigenous corporations
- religious organisations incorporated under legislation
- a Commonwealth, state or territory government agency or entity that is a fire service, rural fire service, country fire authority, state emergency service or similar.
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property. You will be required to provide relevant trust documents.
- a local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995- external site.
For more details, please visit https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/stronger-communities-programme-round-7 or call Colin at Brendan O'Connor's electorate office on 8390-6166.
To submit an Expression of Interest, please complete the form below before the deadline.